RECENT NEWS
📢 𝟑𝟎% Discount for all ads only this month ❄️

How to avoid being scammed with PayPal (as a seller)

Demon
power_settings_new
Seen 3 weeks ago
Mithril Warrior (24/30)
Mithril Warrior
24 Posts
Warning level
Dislikes
kslaudqqow#9985
❤️❤️How to avoid being scammed with PayPal (as a seller) ❤️❤️

Hello. I am a new service provider (gauntlet mainly) and so far I've had no issues, but I've potentially experienced possible scam attempts, and I've read many here avoid using paypal.

'Paypal used to be an easy tool to scam through chargeback system, but nowadays you are required to use a real bank account in order to withdraw money.

This forces you to understand, your real information can be tracked through them. But you are still being able to get scammed, if the person you're selling to requests the chargeback and you have no evidence. This is how has been working for me and I'd like to share to you so you can avoid being scammed if using paypal:

-1-Ask for the rights of recording: When performing the transaction, ask your buyer if you can record a call where you discuss your terms with him just to have valid proof for paypal in case of any issues. If your buyer refuses to be recorded or to have a call but without recording him, simply let him know you can proceed to have all in written but you'd still record the information and take screenshots (for example, record yourself explaining with your voice how the trade works, proof of when your client is in agree with proceeding with the payment and proof of him/she making the payment and so asking if the person who shows in the transaction is THEM. If buyer refuses to any of these 2 options cancel his request, and friendly explain unless he agrees with these terms you can't provide any sales/services.

2.- Guarantee comfidentiality. Explain that you can have records and screenshots of both parties personal information, and releasing this to the internet of course can be dangerous, so be in comply with your terms of being comfidential and that any information you save will be only be used for paypal issue dispute records, and only you and paypal may use it for the same purpose in case of a scam in the future through a chargeback request. A person can only request a chargeback if the transaction was made within 180 days. So you can advice them your records can be deleted ONLY after this period of time.

3.- PayPal does require proof for E-Services: the way PayPal works is either you mail it or you deliver something electronically. We go by the second prompt. Make sure if you record an ingame event, discord conversation, inventories, etc. To record yourself or write down how the process works, if it's a game, how things run, what can be used or show in a screenshot to prove ingame goods/kc completitions (such as :kc command etc) to prove your client you delivered the service as accorded, along with proof of your client verifying his paypal information (name of the transaction, and for purpose of PP proof, their email as well) and where they clearly agree to proceed.

By doing this there is no way once you save these records, that after a service delivered/sale, you will be scammed if a chargeback is requested, and paypal does give you 10 days to sumbit the information and their phone line for CS is very widely open to assist with this kind of requests.

I hope this helps you

Reactions:
Jamesato
power_settings_new
Seen 6 months ago
Armadyl Hero (95/100)
Armadyl Hero
95 Posts
Warning level
Dislikes
Jamesato

I found Hubwit as a transparent s ite, a social hub which is a conglomerate of Buyers and Sellers who are ready to offer online digital consultancy at decent cost. Peacock TV

Reactions:
Jamesato
power_settings_new
Seen 6 months ago
Armadyl Hero (95/100)
Armadyl Hero
95 Posts
Warning level
Dislikes
Jamesato

A debt of gratitude is in order for the blog entry amigo! Keep them coming... Peacock

Reactions:
Jamesato
power_settings_new
Seen 6 months ago
Armadyl Hero (95/100)
Armadyl Hero
95 Posts
Warning level
Dislikes
Jamesato

This is an awesome motivating article.I am practically satisfied with your great work.You put truly extremely supportive data. Keep it up. Continue blogging. Hoping to perusing your next post peacock free trial

Reactions:
Jamesato
power_settings_new
Seen 6 months ago
Armadyl Hero (95/100)
Armadyl Hero
95 Posts
Warning level
Dislikes
Jamesato

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the good work. I have been meaning to write something like this on my website and you have given me an idea. Netflix Review

Reactions:
Jamesato
power_settings_new
Seen 6 months ago
Armadyl Hero (95/100)
Armadyl Hero
95 Posts
Warning level
Dislikes
Jamesato

A debt of gratitude is in order for giving late reports with respect to the worry, I anticipate read more. ExpressVPN

Reactions:
Jamesato
power_settings_new
Seen 6 months ago
Armadyl Hero (95/100)
Armadyl Hero
95 Posts
Warning level
Dislikes
Jamesato

I’ve read some good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you put to create such a great informative website. Apple Plus Free Trial

Reactions:
Jamesato
power_settings_new
Seen 6 months ago
Armadyl Hero (95/100)
Armadyl Hero
95 Posts
Warning level
Dislikes
Jamesato

Interesting post. I Have Been wondering about this issue, so thanks for posting. Pretty cool post.It 's really very nice and Useful post.Thanks WordPress Membership Plugins

Reactions:
Jamesato
power_settings_new
Seen 6 months ago
Armadyl Hero (95/100)
Armadyl Hero
95 Posts
Warning level
Dislikes
Jamesato

Took me time to understand all of the comments, but I seriously enjoyed the write-up. It proved being really helpful to me and Im positive to all of the commenters right here! Its constantly nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! I am certain you had enjoyable writing this write-up. Best Screenwriting Software

Reactions: