Scythe of Vitur Arceuus – Blood, Cosmic, Fire, Death, Soul (Thralls and Death Charge)
Blade of Saeldor Arceuus – Blood, Cosmic, Fire, Death, Soul (Thralls and Death Charge)
• Scythe max hits and equivalent strength bonus needed:
54 -> 130 Strength Bonus 53 -> 126 Strength Bonus 52 -> 122 Strength Bonus
• Dragon claws special attack max hit and equivalent strength bonus needed:
49 -> 111 Strength Bonus 48 -> 107 Strength Bonus 46 -> 103 Strength Bonus
• Blade of Saeldor max hits and equivalent strength bonus needed :
61 -> 152 Strength Bonus 60 -> 148 Strength Bonus 59 -> 144 Strength Bonus 58 -> 140 Strength Bonus
• Abyssal whip max hits and equivalent strength bonus needed :
58 ->142 Strength Bonus 57 -> 138 Strength Bonus 56 -> 134 Strength Bonus 54 -> 130 Strength Bonus
• Adjust your gear accordingly to have your strength bonus match the max hit thresholds.
• There is no food in the inventory as you will be using redemption to heal.
• Using trident is not recommended as it is more costly and less DPS than a whip in most cases when factoring in DPS lost due to ice barrage and the the absence of thralls, death charge and special attacks.
• Scythe is about 1.5 more DPS compared to blade.
• A Dragon Dagger is a viable special attack weapon if you do not have Dragon claws.
• Highly recommended to step under the boss every hit or use red x so that you can trade hits 1:1 with the boss.
📃⬇️[ Runescape ] Links - Blogs You May Be Interested⬇️ 📃