Scythe of vitur Normals – Fire, Natures (High-alch)
Rapier Normals – Fire, Natures (High-alch)
• Upgrade gear where applicable.
• If you do not have an SGS you will need to bring more food and less combat/prayer potions.
• Dusk’s defensive stats are all 0, so the style of your weapon does not matter.
• If using an Inquisitor’s Mace, Inquisitor armor should not be used as the accuracy increase is minimal and having the higher defense is better.
• A Heavy Ballista or any other hard hitting range weapon can be brought for the last hit before dawn transitions.
• Weapon Downgrades: Scythe of Vitur > Inquisitor’s Mace (Prayer Bonus) > Rapier = Blade of Saeldor > Abyssal Tentacle > Abyssal Whip.
• Other Gear Downgrades: Torva -> Bandos -> Torso and Obsidian Legs. Ferocious Gloves -> Barrows Gloves. Amulet of Torture -> Amulet of Fury -> Amulet of Glory. Primordial Boots -> Dragon Boots -> Rune/Climbing Boots. Infernal Cape -> Fire Cape. Avernic Defender -> Dragon Defender.
• Flicking range and melee pray on phase 1 is recommended to reduce damage taken.
• For the last phase, Dusk is more likely to repeat the same attack it last performed, so pray against the attack it previously used.
• Manually using the rock hammer to finish the kill can increase the chance of an orb skip.
📃⬇️[ Runescape ] Links - Blogs You May Be Interested⬇️ 📃